Really? How about this one: "If At First You Don't Succeed, You Probably Didn't Do it".Radical, huh? Here's why...If you TRY something, then you aren't really Doing it. Here's a little example - you can do this right now. You are most likely sitting in front of a keyboard, yes? If not, you're reading this on your phone. Either one (keyboard or phone) will work for this experiment.
- Try to type the word "try" on your keyboard or phone keypad.
- "Oh, I TRIED bootcamp/pilates/the gym/swimming,etc., but it just wasn't for me."
- "I tried to lose weight, but nothing worked."
- "I tried sushi once, and it was disgusting."
- "I tried selling _____, but nobody wanted ever wanted to buy my product."
- "I went to one bootcamp/pilates, etc. class. I can't say whether or not it would have been effective, since I only went one time".
- "I signed up to sell a product called ______ but didn't get trained properly on how to do it, so I was unsuccessful".
- "I went out for sushi one time and the first piece I had I didn't like. I decided at that moment that all sushi was disgusting."
- "I signed up to do a 30-day diet, but after one week, I missed my normal fattening foods, so I quit. I'm sure the diet would have worked if I had worked the diet, but I quit too soon to find out."